Certified BodyTalk Practitioner
Producer and practitioner of The WellSpring Essences
Advanced Mindscape Practitioner
Hot Stone Massage Therapist
Energy Clearing for Work, Home or Land
I’m Tania Marsden. I live and practice in Nelson and Golden Bay, New Zealand, and worldwide through online consultations. I’m passionate about Holistic Healthcare, both from a professional and personal perspective.
Personally, what I found changed my life and keeps on changing it. Professionally, I get to do something I love – helping people see themselves, their issues and their life with new eyes, and get truly well on every level – in body, mind and being.
Over 14 years ago I embarked on a new pathway. I didn’t plan to be a healer, but it became my obvious path for several reasons
- I needed healing! I’d had traumatic events that I hadn’t been able to quite shake, and I wanted to get my sparkle back
- People always seemed to confide in me. Friends were often saying that they felt better after talking to me, and they trusted me enough to let their true feelings show.
- I realised that the health system can be more about sickness than wellness – it can really help you if you’ve broken a bone, but not so much if you’ve broken your heart. I knew there was a connection between my emotional state and the issues surfacing in my body, so I wanted to find the key to that connection and heal both my body and my mind.
- Things just kept happening to lead me in that direction – it was simply undeniably part of my life purpose. You can read my personal story here
What I now offer:
Over these 14 years of study and practice I’ve now developed a package of the best of what I found.
- I’m a Reiki Master Teacher, offering sessions and courses. Read more about Reiki here
- I produced my own range of essences, The WellSpring Essences. Read more about my Essences here
- I was one of the first Neurolink (NIS) practitioners in Golden Bay, and practiced for about 6 years at Advanced level.
- I studied Anatomy and Physiology and learnt Relaxation Massage.
- I trained one on one with a colleague in Hot Stone Massage. Read more about Hot Stone Massage here
- When I found BodyTalk, I knew I’d found my specialty. I’m a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, and working towards Advanced Certification. Read more about BodyTalk here
- I often work with clients who just need guidance – it’s a bit like counselling, life coaching or having a reading. This is mostly alongside BodyTalk sessions but can be stand alone sessions. Read more about BodyTalk for Life Coaching here
- I work with the best quality nutritional supplements and support people as they use them. Read more about supplements here
My intention with every client is to use everything I have learned professionally and personally to help them get back into balance with whatever is troubling them.
Some come for Health, others for Healing
‘Health’ means ‘the stuff that’s perceived to be physical’
Allergies, weight issues, pain, injuries, skin problems, chronic fatigue, digestive issues, coughs, colds, arthritis, headaches, back aches, or any other “I have been diagnosed with _____”
Stress, anxiety, fears, phobias, depression, feeling blocked, I keep repeating patterns, can’t focus, can’t attract what I want, just need to shift something but not sure what it is, cant cope, feel like i might breakdown, or any other “they can’t find anything wrong with me but my _____ still hurts/won’t go away”
It’s all about The Big Picture
From small issues to big troubles, what my sessions show you is how your body and mind are CONNECTED in a way that is totally unique to you.What people tend to find (as I did) is that as you work on the ‘health’ issues, you get healing, and as you get ‘healing’ your body gets healthy too. It doesn’t matter which doorway you arrive through. I mostly use The BodyTalk system to show us exactly what we need to work with. It works by getting the parts and systems of your body back in good communication, and allows us to work on the cause of your symptoms.
If you haven’t found the information you were looking for here, please contact me here and I’ll answer any questions you may have. There’s also lots more information on my blog, so feel welcome to take a look there.