Tania Marsden is committed to the protection of your personal information. This Privacy Statement contains the following important information:
•· Collection of your personal information
•· How we use and disclose your personal information
•· Security of your personal information
•· How to access, correct or update your personal information
•· How to contact us
Collection of your personal information
Any information given to Tania Marsden in the course of a private consultation remains completely private and confidential, except when you have given permission to use statements as a testimonial.
The types of personal information that is collected from you will depend on how you use this web site and how you interact with it. For example, when purchasing products on line we collect details such as your name, delivery address and e-mail address.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, the previous site you had accessed (ie the referring URL) and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and Tania Marsden will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our ISP’s logs.It is also possible that your ISP is logging your activity while you visit our site. This is obviously beyond the control of Tania Marsden.
We will not collect any personal information from you revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation. Exceptions to this include:
* Where you have given consent to Tania Marsden to do so;
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
* The use is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
How we use and disclose personal information
The personal information that you provide during interaction on this site, and in other interactions between us, is used to provide you with better service for the supply of products and services to you. The information gathered from your use of this web site enables us to provide more personalised products and services that are tailored to your needs. Tania Marsden will not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
Any personal or business information which you do supply will only be used internally by Tania Marsden and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is integral to the purpose for which you gave us the information (eg, delivery companies will be supplied with delivery information) or where required by law. Tania Marsden will only use and disclose information about you for the purpose for which you gave that information. She may use and disclose information about you for a purpose other than the purpose for which you gave us the information where:
* You would reasonably expect her to use or disclose the personal information for that other purpose;
* That other purpose is related to the purpose for which you gave her the information;
* You have given her your consent for the personal information to be used or disclosed for the additional purpose.
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
* Where she suspects that unlawful activity is or has been engaged in and she must disclose the personal information to investigate the suspected unlawful activity; or
* The use or disclosure is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law.
Tania Marsden may also use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. She may only use your personal information or data for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impracticable for her to obtain your prior express consent. However, she will provide an express opportunity when she first contacts you to decline receiving any further marketing communications from her, via an opt-out mechanism.
Security of your personal information
Tania Marsden will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information she collectd, used or disclosed is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons.While Tania Marsden employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with her customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a residual risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings.
How to access, correct or update your information
Tania Marsden will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information she collects uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact her if your details change or if you believe the information she has about you is not accurate or complete. She will provide you with reasonable opportunity to access your personal information and have it corrected or updated. A fee may apply to such access. Exceptions to your access rights include:
* Where providing access will pose a serious threat to the life or health or any individual or pose an unreasonable impact on the privacy of an individual;
* Your request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
* Where the information relates to existing legal proceedings between Tania Marsden and you and the information would not be discoverable in the process of those legal proceedings; or
Where providing access would be unlawful, may prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity, may prejudice enforcement of laws, or denying access is specifically authorised by law.
How to contact us
Please visit the Contact Us page of this website.