I tried counselling once. My first 3 sessions were spent rehashing painful stuff that just left me feeling worse than when I arrived, and I wondered why I was there. It wasn’t helping me at home, in my life, in fact I was just getting more and more hurt and frustrated.
But something awesome happened on my 4th (and last) session. My counsellor took me through an exercise which I now know was to help me access my unconscious mind – where we fully understand our selves, our lives and the deeper purpose of what has happened or is happening with us. What I tapped into was my deep inner knowledge of every member of my family, and it helped me to see us each with powerful compassion, love and respect for our individual purpose.
To this day I appreciate that moment, and I remember my excitement after I left – a completely different feeling than I had been going home with! Because I knew I had unlocked something inside me that was there all along, I felt HAPPY! I never went back to counselling, as I now had a burning question to answer…
“What if you could tap into that unconscious knowledge in every session?”
Guess what? You can.
BodyTalk for counselling goes straight to what you need to know right now. We go directly to the unconscious mind, and bring up the most relevant, potent information.
How do we do that?
There are 3 steps:
- We spend some time doing a normal consult, giving you a chance to talk, express what you need to, to be heard and witnessed. This is important for counselling and it allows you space to bring some focus or direction to our work. However, you can also say “I don’t know what the hell I need/where I’m going/how I feel/what to do/who I am…” or anything else, and our sessions will be just as powerful! (If you can’t attend my clinic, we set up a skype or phone session, so this service is available globally.)
- I use my intuition, and my Mindscape training to tune into your deeper self. (Or we could also say “Higher Self” here) I see things from a bigger picture overview and share the insights that come through.
- I use BodyTalk to communicate with the innate wisdom of your body. This is how I help you shift and become FREE. BodyTalk for counselling shows us how your body (physical symptoms of pain or dis-ease) and your mind and emotions are CONNECTED.
It’s always unique to you…
A BodyTalk for Counselling session works on all levels.
- It may reveal past events that you do not consciously remember that still carry a ‘charge’ in your unconscious. We have a special technique that releases the stuck energy around the event or time in your life. You will still have the experience, just not the tension around it.
- We get information on the body – which parts are not in good communication with each other? Physical and emotional symptoms can resolve as we get things working together again. What shows up can be anything from microbes (viruses, bacteria etc) to allergies to muscular/skeletal alignment to organs/endocrines and so on….
- Belief systems are central to BodyTalk. We inherit them, and create our own just from our human experience. Then we create our human experience from our belief systems! Some of these ‘stories’ we are living just do not serve us. BodyTalk for counselling takes us to the most important things to shift, and helps us do it quickly – without having to relive pain and suffering.
The key is that whatever you need to shift right now will come up, in the order it needs to.
Every session is different. BodyTalk for counselling is powerful because you will be ‘unravelling your personal ball of knots’ in the most easeful way. The hard way is just going at it and hoping you find the right thread; the easy way is letting BodyTalk show us the way.
BodyTalk for Counselling with me is a Private Mental Health Care service. It’s a safe space where everything we discuss in our sessions is confidential. A one hour session is NZD 70.
You can bring anything to our session….BodyTalk for counselling can help
- fears, phobias, anxiety – for yourself or others, for now or the future.
- trauma – emotional pain or distress, grief, sadness, loneliness, loss.
- inspiration – simply wishing to move forward in your life and have insight into your direction.
- depression, insomnia, addiction and so on….
Please contact me if you need more information. Your enquiry is also confidential. Or book your appointment now.
I am a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner. Throughout my whole life people have often chosen me to talk to. I have had a private practice in Natural Healthcare for over 10 years, and have heard many many stories from people that they have shared with me. I hold everybody’s story as their own to tell, I treat everything said in my practice as private and confidential.
If you want to know about my own story and how BodyTalk has helped me, you can READ MORE HERE